Who has it easier to find a serious relationship?
Blows my mind, seriously…
I’m very involved in an online gaming community and two people I game with on daily basis are these 2. I tried setting both of them up, but the guy wasn’t down with her baggage.
- pulls in over 130 grand per year
- owns his own property right in the city center
- owns an impressive car
- no kids and no baggage
- 25 BMI and fit
- Awesome personality and confident. Can be a bit of a show-off.
- Decent job (40 grand per year)
- Inherited a decent house
- No car
- 2 kids
- 31 BMI and chubby
- Caring personality and very down to earth. Solid person.
The guy’s seriously struggling to find the one, while the girl literally has an endless supply of suitors, of which she chose one recently. As for myself, I’m not looking at the moment as I’m studying abroad. Just wondering if this is just a coincidence or if we guys are meant to play hard mode.