Should we live in a libertarian society?
I’ve had enough of the United States government. I think a much better idea is to completely abolish all forms of government and run the country in a fully libertarian fashion.
1. Every government service should be privatised and run by companies. If we don’t like what they’re doing, we buy from their competitors and they go out of business.
2. Instead of a costly court system, we should abolish all laws and simply rely on vigilantes and bounty hunters to capture those who behave badly and decide on a sentence.
3. All drugs should be legalised including dangerous ones like meth and crack. We have the weapons to defend ourselves against dangerous addicts.
4. We should have the right to purchase military grade weapons such as bombs, tanks and machine guns. It’s our natural right to defend ourselves.
5. We wouldn’t have to spend time electing officials. And best of all TRUMP WOULDN’T BE PRESIDENT.
As it would naturally be a purely capitalistic society prices on items would be incredibly low too. Without a government we would also have much more money than we currently do as we would not have to pay taxes.
Is it normal I want society to operate like this?