My own earring gave me a nasty shock.

I don't get it. I wore a metal hoop earring with a chain coming down and when i went to touch it, i got a painful shock. It was winter at the time and there was low humidity. Its impossible to get a shock from something that was already in my ear right.

Is It Normal?
Help us keep this site organized and clean. Thanks!
[ Report Post ]
Comments ( 3 ) Sort: best | oldest
  • Were you walking on a carpet while touching the earring?

    Comment Hidden ( show )
      -
    • i was sitting on my bed. i went to touch the earring and it gave me a shock.

      Comment Hidden ( show )
Add A Comment