Is it normal for me to get nervous before working for the first time?
I am a 22nd years old that just graduated.
I have been unemployed for 6 months and tomorrow i will start my first position in a company.
I get pretty nervous about a lot of things, for example :
1. What should i prepare for tomorrow?
2. Am i going to love my environment?
3. Will i screw things badly?
4. Will my coworkers be nice to me?
5. Will i get kicked out in my first day?
I need any kind of advice and suggestion of how should i act as a first timer.
Thanks a lot.