Is it normal that i have all of these habits?
Allow me to provide you with a list of my habits:
- I refer to my mom as mother.
- I refer to my dad as father.
- I speak in such a way that others find charming, while others consider it “dorky.”
- I have kept my hair relatively short for the past year.
- I always wear pants (and underwear) that reach my navel.
- My diet is quite pristine as very little rubbish foods are consumed by me.
- I enjoy attending college, especially in a brick and mortar setting.
- I maintain a high (as in perfect) grade point average.
- Whenever I have been instructed to write about a certain event in history, I have composed an essay about a historical event in which Abraham Lincoln was present.
- I am honestly fond of reading.
- I write/type using proper grammar.
- I text using proper grammar.
- I drink tea on a daily basis.
- I indulge in documentaries, even those of which some would label as boring.
- I like to tell my cat that he is handsome and charming.
- I long to be born into an earlier time period in which life was simpler and people were more charming, even if it meant sacrificing the latest technology.
Based on these habits of mine, what is your opinion of me?