I'm a shiitake mushroom and need fungi reassignment surgery

Are there any doctors who specialize in kingdom reassignment surgery? (animalia to fungi, plantae to animalia, etc.)

I'm not happy I was born this way and want society to accept me for who I am not who they want me to be. Also do they allow fungi in the military? (aside from athlete's foot?)

Is It Normal?
Help us keep this site organized and clean. Thanks!
[ Report Post ]
Comments ( 3 ) Sort: best | oldest
Add A Comment