I don't like chocolate at all and prefer gummy worms/skittles
I wonder if anyone else is like this. It has nothing to do with health concerns but purely the taste.
There's something about chocolate ever since I was young that I just never liked. The taste was repulsive even high quality chocolates like Ferrero Rocher and not crap like Hersheys.
The only thing I can tolerate is chocolate cake but even a few bites makes me feel uncomfortably full. It doesn't really satisfy my appetite.
When I discovered sour skittles, gummy worms here in Ireland I went crazy for them. They tasted really good and moreso I wanted to eat them over and over.
I've heard this may have to do with a caffeine intolerance as chocolate and cocoa beans have a high amount of caffeine in them and I get very nauseous when drinking coffee. Even my mother gets nauseous when she drinks coffee and funnily enough doesn't like the taste of chocolate