How to tell if a friend likes you?
I love my friend. And I think she loves me, too. But I have my doubts. And I just don't know. My friend is not expressive and says her parents never hugged her and she is not used to emotion...just logic. I do drive 1.5 hours one way to see her each week or so, but here's the things she's done for me:
1. Gets me gas sometimes
2. Buys me presents for no reason
3. Offered to pay my class fee to take a course that would have led to a job. I think she would have paid it if I had let her.
4. She has treated me to so many movies and we alternate who pays for the lunches. One week she, one week me.
5. She has gotten me more into athletics and running and has introduced me to her running mates.
6. She wants me to meet her little sister.
7. She gave me a necklace that said friends forever.
8. We chat for 2 to 3 hours each night. I usually initiate these but she happily replies. She told me i would need to initiate most of them, because of her at home job.
9. She does seem to always want whats best for me.
10. She helped me find the cause to my medical symptoms even when doctors couldn't.
11. She sends me a video of her singing to me.
12. She is planning all events she wants to do with me, including one day, taking me across the US to see her hometown.
Based on what i wrote, does it sound like I have a good friend?
It is just hard for her to express her emotions and express her needs. And it is difficult for me, I guess, because I love to openly express fondness.