Equate medicated body powder, big puff when i squeezed

and it went in my face and mouth, I quickly rinsed my mouth with water... I feel fine but think I may have inhaled some... couldn't see it, but I could taste it, that's when I rinsed and gargled! been 30min now and still taste a bit, but feel OK... am I OK?

Is It Normal?
Help us keep this site organized and clean. Thanks!
[ Report Post ]
Comments ( 2 ) Sort: best | oldest
  • Lol. Rookie move.

    Comment Hidden ( show )
  • If there are no warnings against ingesting it or mentions of toxicity on the label then you'll most likely be fine

    Comment Hidden ( show )