What should i do? (educational situation)

26/27 single woman. I believe knowledge and researching is my thing. I graduated uni with a C. I applied for the Master program (2 years pre master) in the uni I graduated from. And for the diploma program (2 years before being qualified for the master program in the same university which is 2 yeaes pre master as well, that's because I graduated with a c) in another university.

I went to the diploma first and I liked that faculty and got a long well with the people there, unlike my feelings towards the other university. But it's a matter of years. I think it's illegal in my country to be in two governmental universities at the same time. It's possible to get away with it, though.

Help us keep this site organized and clean. Thanks!
[ Report Post ]
Comments ( 1 ) Sort: best | oldest
  • It depends on your Country rules.

    In the USA, you can be enrolled in multiple universities at the same time as long as you are paying the appropriate tuition and fees.

    Comment Hidden ( show )
Add A Comment